Dr.MAT Metallurgy Hexagonal Bornitrid Extrusion Spray
Dr.MAT METALLURGY is an excellent product containing boron nitride and used as mold release agent and lubricant at high temperatures.
Hexagonal boron nitride is a high temperature resistant, high thermal conductivity, high corrosion resistant non-conductive material.
Hexagonal boron nitride maintains its properties up to 900 °C and does not react with mold and metal.
- Excellent lubrication with very low friction coefficient.
- It is inert against many chemicals.
- It works perfectly under extreme load.
- White color, does not create pollution.
- It cannot be wetted by many metals such as glass, salts and liquid aluminum.
- Heat conduction is very good.
- Can be easily processed in hot press environment.
Scope of application
- Aluminum industry
- Jewelery industry
- Glass industry
- It is used as lubricant and mold release agent in areas where graphite creates pollution.